Data Analyst – Permanent Full Time – Location Newcastle, Sydney or Melbourne
Job no: 500521
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Sydney, Melbourne
Categories: Information & Communication Technology
About the Organisation
Make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable Australians with this unique opportunity to provide both corporate expertise and community support. With a focus on people, not profit, Life Without Barriers’ corporate services team partners with our direct support staff, clients, and their families to ensure we continue our mission to change lives for the better. If a truly inclusive, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment sounds like your next career move, this is an opening not to be missed.
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose organisation of 8,000 employees working in more than 500 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people, and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers. Join a community of people dedicated to breaking down barriers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client's individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the Role
As the Property and Fleet Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the capture, storage, reporting and analysis of data in order to report on business performance and deliver insights to drive future business operations and innovation. You will join an experienced team of professionals in a large, national organisation that truly makes a difference in your community. You will be working in a fast paced, dynamic environment where initiative and agility will be key. This is a permanent full time position that can be based from Sydney or Newcastle.
- Assist in implementing the data and analytics strategy for Property & Fleet
- Deliver data analytics and reporting services covering client, people and financial data
- Implement tools and methodologies required to deliver a best practice data and analytics service
- Communicate data and analytics work to a variety of business stakeholders – both technical and non-technical
- Assist with the cleansing and preparation of data
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure that any new reporting requirements are reviewed and implemented as needed
- Work collaboratively within the ICT team to contribute to and adopt, LWB data and analytics policies
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of technology and make recommendations to resolve business issues and pain points and to improve plans, processes and procedures
- Support the business and end users with information and guidance about new features and functionality
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in the creation of business intelligence reports using tools such as Excel, SAP BO, Tableau, Cognos or Power BI
- Experience consulting with business stakeholders to determine business needs and to shape product requirements
- Demonstrated experience with data loading, cleansing, blending, feature extraction and analysis in a spreadsheet environment
- The ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders with varied technical knowledge and ability
- Proficient ability in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs, specifically advanced Excel skills including formulas and pivot tables
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check.
- Join one of Australia’s leading social purpose organisations
- Permanent full time role – location flexible
- Excellent salary packaging benefits through Maxxia and monthly RDO’s
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact Debra Neil at email@example.com.
Applications close at midnight on Monday 3rd October 2022.
To be considered for and appointed to a position at Life Without Barriers, you must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or hold a valid medical exemption certificate. You will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status during the recruitment process.
We are dedicated to playing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and bring continuity of care and support to our clients. With this in mind, if you are successful, we will discuss with you an alternative to a face to face interview.
Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability. We believe people with disability need to be heard and for these experiences to influence how support services like ours are delivered. View our statement here https://bit.ly/2GzZGWA
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend