Digital Content Lead. Permanent Full Time – Location Flexible
Job no: 498668
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
Categories: Marketing & Communications
About the Organisation
Make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable Australians with this unique opportunity to provide both corporate expertise and community support. With a focus on people, not profit, Life Without Barriers’ corporate services team partners with our direct support staff, clients, and their families to ensure we continue our mission to change lives for the better. If a truly inclusive, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment sounds like your next career move, this is an opening not to be missed.
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose organisation of 8,000 employees working in more than 500 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people, and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers. Join a community of people dedicated to breaking down barriers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client's individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will lead the planning and implementation of effective digital communication, digital content and social media strategies nationally. This position is permanent full time that can be location flexible.
- Lead digital content, web management and social media capability
- Lead a small team to rapidly advance an online personality of Life Without Barriers that aligns with the organisations 5 years strategy, culture, values and service offering
- Lead the digital SEO, social media and website content strategy
- Lead the communications component of the intranet platform
- Develop and implement the digital strategy
- Lead the considerations and maintenance of LWB’s online environment
- Review, develop, implement and evaluate best practice digital marketing and communications approaches, processes and procedures in a digital environment
- Lead digital reporting and analytics for digital platforms
- Support the efficient and effective implementation and use of electronic communication platforms across the organisation
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Strong experience and capability as a Digital Lead
- Demonstrated senior experience specialising in digital communication including social media
- Demonstrated experience in story telling using digital means to reach a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated experience in writing and editing for website
- Demonstrated expertise with SEO and SEM including analytics tools
- The ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment whilst thinking laterally and strategically
- Demonstrated experience in content management systems
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
- Join one of Australia’s largest and leading social purpose organisations
- Join a growing and transforming organisation
- Join a national Strategy & Engagement team with a diverse skillset
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact email@example.com.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 5th December 2021.
Please note: Mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations may be required for this position, in accordance with relevant Public Health Orders across all States and Territories. In these circumstances, evidence of vaccination will be required prior to an offer of employment.
We are dedicated to playing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and bring continuity of care and support to our clients. With this in mind, if you are successful, we will discuss with you an alternative to a face to face interview.
Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability. We believe people with disability need to be heard and for these experiences to influence how support services like ours are delivered. View our statement here (https://bit.ly/2GzZGWA)
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend