Roster Officer QCSS and Aged Care. Full Time, Permanent - Maroochydore
Job no: 496298
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Sunshine Coast
Categories: Disability, Aged Care
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Rostering Officer to join our dedicated team. The Roster Officer is critical role in the effective and sustainable management of our workforce within a regional programme or location.
You will be required to coordinate and optimise the available workforce by utilising rostering and scheduling systems to best meet customer requirements and to promote a sustainable workforce.
This permanent, full time position is based at our Maroochydore office.
- Work with stakeholders to understand Service Agreements and customer needs prior to development of schedules and rosters
- Build positive relationships through engagement with stakeholders; including colleagues, customers, families and guardians
- Develop ‘best fit’ schedules for customers and optimise rosters for workers and the program
- Routinely utilise the established mechanisms, including client scheduling system, technical solutions and documentation systems to ensure that rosters are planned and distributed in advance
- Respond to ad hoc changes required by customers and workers by adjusting schedules and systems and communicating with stakeholders daily
- Monitor rosters and schedules to ensure that support is delivered to customers that reflects the customer’s current service agreement.
- Roster or schedule direct support, as far as possible, so that it best matches customer and worker in terms of skills, interests and capability.
- Where required, monitor and adjust planned rosters and schedules, based on the clients plan, the service agreement, customer feedback and complaints.
Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of workforce management principles, awards and roster optimisation
- Experience in using TRACCS rostering system is desirable
- Knowledge of SCHADS award is desirable
- The ability to work collaboratively and in partnership with a range of stakeholders to optimise a best fit workforce for customers
- Ability to support organisation-wide initiatives that support Life Without Barriers’ Purpose and Values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to use Data Bases and Microsoft Office suite of programs, for example Outlook, Word and Excel
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and an ability to think laterally and use initiative
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
- Monthly RDO
- Attractive remuneration package with salary packaging
- Discounts on health insurance, motor vehicle servicing, and travel club membership
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact email@example.com with the subject heading 'Roster Officer – Maroochydore'.
Applications close at midnight on 30th April 2021.
Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability. We believe people with disability need to be heard and for these experiences to influence how support services like ours are delivered. View our statement here: https://bit.ly/2GzZGWA
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend