Workforce Planning Analyst - Canterbury - Currently remotely (495164)
Job no: 495164
Employment type: Full Time
Categories: Administration/Customer Service, Human Resources, Disability
About the Organisation
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of 7000 employees working in more than 530 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client's individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the role
The objective of the Workforce Planning Analyst - VDAS is to provide analytical support to the Manager Workforce Connect, Rostering team and Operational and related Business Support functions to ensure the efficient and effective utilisation of the workforce within the Victorian Disability Accommodation Services (VDAS) space.
The position calls for leadership of the roster review and SIL funding processes through insightful data analysis, reporting and maintenance of data schedules/master rosters to provide a solid information platform for the development of strategic workforce planning forecasts and recruitment plans.
Reporting to the Workforce Connect Manager and supporting the effective end to end workforce planning and roster review process for Victorian Disability Accommodation Services (130+ houses) in a compliant, safe and quality conscious manner. In consultation with various stakeholders - including the roster teams and Operational Managers you will provide expertise and advice regarding potential industrial, financial and support implications for proposed roster changes and play a critical part in positive service delivery moving forward.
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong stakeholder management skills able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business and provide specialist advice and support to management and/or staff on roster related matters
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to create and compile informative reports for use by a range of different stakeholders and end users
- Proven analytical, reporting and data management capability – drawing on Advanced Excel and MS Office Suite and other reporting software tools and database skills
- Demonstrated experience with the use of rostering systems or associated tools with the ability to develop and prepare reports for use in strategy planning and effective workforce management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team – managing competing priorities whilst delivering positive outcomes in a timely and efficient manner
- Proven problem-solving capabilities demonstrating a sound awareness of business need and user requirements
- Values based approach aligned to improving organisational outcomes and goals
- Experience in a similar position with demonstrated experience in HRIMS and data analytics and/or generalist People Operation functions
- Australian Citizenship or permanent residency status essential
- Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
- Diploma level qualifications in Business Administration, IT, HR or equivalent experience
- Join one of Australia’s largest social purpose organisations
- Salary packaging tax benefits, Meal Entertainment benefit, novated leasing and more
- Growing organisation with great career opportunities
- Ongoing training and mentorship
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact email@example.com
Applications close at midnight on 30th October 2020.
Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability. We believe people with disability need to be heard and for these experiences to influence how support services like ours are delivered. View our statement here (https://bit.ly/2GzZGWA)
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend