Business Support & Relationship Manager. Permanent Full Time, Baulkham Hills
Job no: 493831
Employment type: Full Time
About the Organisation
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of 7,000 employees working in more than 440 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client's individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the role
Based in Baulkham Hills, newly created role managing support functions for our Disability, Aged Care and Mental Health Services across Sydney, Southern and Western NSW and the ACT.
The successful candidate will create, build and sustain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders whilst promoting a best practice focus, engaging with clients, families and local communities and striving for continuous system and process improvements. This role will lead a multi-disciplinary team of support functions including rostering, system support coordination, administration and intake and support in order to deliver quality services and outcomes to our clients.
- Manage the delivery of specialised program services in order to ensure services comply with policies, procedures, business plans and other relevant regulations and standards.
- Monitor, review and manage operational and administrative systems and procedures to support the effective delivery of programs.
- Model and lead the required work environment, culture, systems and processes necessary to implement organisational strategies, governance and efficiencies.
- Supervise a team of professionals.
- Assist in the development of policy, procedures and other practice guidelines and tools.
- Undertake quality assurance activities including internal audits and continuous improvement processes
Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Services and/or Business Development
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Project management experience, including analytical thinking, planning and delivery
- An ability to influence and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders (both internal and external)
- A working knowledge of relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, including an understanding of relevant awards for rostering purposes.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills including data analysis and report writing
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check where required.
- Join one of Australia's largest social purpose organisations
- Great salary packaging benefits through Maxxia
- Monthly rostered days off
- Newly created role with the opportunity to make a huge impact
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact Kestra Caller at email@example.com
We are dedicated to playing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and bring continuity of care and support to our clients. With this in mind, if you are successful, we will discuss with you an alternative to a face to face interview.
Applications close at midnight AEDT 5 April 2020.
Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability. We believe people with disability need to be heard and for these experiences to influence how support services like ours are delivered. View our statement here (https://bit.ly/2GzZGWA)
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend