Senior HR Advisor. Permanent full time, Hobart or Launceston
Job no: 493643
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Hobart, Launceston & North East
Categories: Human Resources
About the Organisation
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of 7,000 employees working in more than 440 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client's individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the Role
Permanent full-time opportunity based in our Hobart or Launceston office to partner with the Tasmania Client Services teams to provide HR advice and generalist support.
- Partner with regional and local management to achieve their business and leadership objectives by providing support and assistance with HR planning;
- Provide advice, support and coaching to leaders on a range of complex and sensitive IR/ER or HR issues;
- Respond to, and support, issues as they arise relating to complaints, grievances and performance issues; and
- Maintain productive working relationships with key stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources;
- Experience as an HR generalist and experience in IR/ER;
- Understanding of the Australian Industrial Relations System and EEO practices and principles as they apply within the state;
- Demonstrated ability to develop business partnerships with all levels and in geographically dispersed locations;
- Solution focused with strong influencing skills; and
- Experience working in a fluid and changing environment.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
• Opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest social purpose organisations
• Excellent salary packaging benefits and monthly rostered days off
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact Mikaella Latimore at email@example.com
Applications close at midnight AEDT on 23 February 2020.
Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability. We believe people with disability need to be heard and for these experiences to influence how support services like ours are delivered. View our statement (https://bit.ly/2GzZGWA)
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend