Tender Writer. Permanent Full Time - Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
Job no: 493622
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
Categories: Strategy & Engagement
About the Organisation
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of 7,000 employees working in more than 440 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the role
Key position within the Strategy & Engagement team to drive business growth nationally. This position can be located at either Brisbane (Milton), Sydney (CBD or Rockdale) or Melbourne (Richmond).
- Research and write bespoke tender responses, including RFTs, EOIs and business cases
- Work collaboratively with the Strategy & Engagement teams and other teams to understand services and strategic messaging
- Work with subject matter experts to develop clear, concise and effective content and deliver requirements within strict timelines
- Work with graphic designers and other parties to develop content
- Liaise with stakeholders across the organisation for contributions and approvals
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the digital content library
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a Tender Writer within a community services organisation
- Ability to coordinate projects
- Experience managing competing priorities and delivering high quality outcomes within agreed timeframes
- Strong research and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of internal stakeholders including peers, employees and operational staff
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
- Join a leading social purpose organisation experiencing significant growth
- Excellent tax benefits
- National strategy and engagement team
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact Mikaella Latimore at email@example.com
Applications close at midnight AEDT 23 February 2020.
Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability. We believe people with disability need to be heard and for these experiences to influence how support services like ours are delivered. View our statement here (https://bit.ly/2GzZGWA).
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend