Internal Recruitment Advisor
Job no: 493037
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, Gold Coast
Categories: Human Resources
- New Offices in Shailer Park with onsite parking
- 1x Permanent full time opportunity & 1x Full time 6 month contract opportunity available
- Competitive Salary and supportive team environment & flexible work arraignments
- Be part of a National resourcing team within a rapidly growing organisation
- Some travel required within QLD
About the Organisation
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of 7000 employees working in more than 440 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client's individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Advisor that can hit the ground running. You will have full training and support to get you up to speed.
You will be working with a team of Recruitment professionals within a fast-paced environment with complex onboarding requirements due to the nature of vulnerable clients LWB support. You will also have exceptional organisational and relationship management skills.
- Coordinate end to end employee recruitment (including sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessment centres, coordinating probity clearance and reference checks, offer process and providing candidate feedback)
- Represent Life Without Barriers at careers events and universities as well as creating initiatives to attract candidates (where applicable)
- Support and promote the work of Life Without Barriers, maintaining a positive image of the organisation in accordance with level of position.
- Support both QLD & NT within the recruitment space
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or relevant experience
- Experience as a Recruiter with extensive experience in operational end to end recruitment servicing a diverse range of roles or client groups
- Strong ability to develop excellent working relationships with Hiring Managers, employees and candidates at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities and to deliver high quality outcomes within agreed timeframes
- Attention to detail is essential
- Strong work ethic and a passion for recruitment
- Superior skills in relation to time management, personal organisation and project management with the ability to show initiative
- Current full drivers licence
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
- Opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest social purpose organisations
- National Team exposure
- Competitive salary plus excellent tax benefits
- Monthly RDO
- Flexible working arrangements
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact Michelle Clark at email@example.com or 07 3440 6338.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice. Current application closing date is the 27th November 2019.
Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability. We believe people with disability need to be heard and for these experiences to influence how support services like ours are delivered. View our statement here (https://bit.ly/2GzZGWA)
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend